Tuesday 30 July 2013

Recent Purchases

Thought I'd share some of my recent purchases. I'm probably getting a little too excited for summer with a couple of these, but I refuse to buy any more wintery clothes and I'm on the countdown to summer.











ASOS lips print shirt. I love a print and this is as cute as they come. I missed out on this on ASOS but I picked this up on eBay for $17.



Saltwater sandals - these are sure to be a summer staple. So comfy I can see myself getting a rainbow of colours and matching them to my pedicures. The kids ones are so cute too - if only I had a mini me! 


TOMS Sandela Sunglasses. Not only are they great quality with lots of styles to choose from, but with every pair you buy, TOMS give or restore sight to a person in need. You have to love that!! 


Sanctuary Spa Therapist's Secret Facial Oil. I battle with dry skin in winter, but still get oily patches and the occasional huge red under the skin pimple (you know those really sore ones where you feel like you have a second head/chin). When it comes to skin, you name it, I deal with it. I only bought this last week so I can't claim it's a miracle potion but I've been using 2 drops (morning and night) under my moisturiser and my skin feels softer and brighter and although it's an oil, it's completely non-greasy. Here's hoping it does great things for me.  If you know of any other skin miracles, let me know.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous blouse! I love the print so much!
    The sandals are fab too - my kids both wear saltwater sandals in summer. I can't wear them as they're too felt for my high arches, but I wish I could!
    I love Embryolisse moisturiser in winter. Naomi from Coulda Shoulda Woulda put me on to it and I love it! You can get it from Cult Beauty website. I have super dry skin and it's got rid of my dry, flaky skin.
    The other thing I use is Elemental Herbology cleansing balm from Mecca. It's a mineral oil-free version of Eve Lom. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be 'too flat'. Damn you iPad self-correct!

      Delete
  2. I need the shirt. I need it in my life, off to scour eBay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ALL OF IT!! I think I need some new Sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing the same shirt, as I type this. Have started following your blog recently and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What size did you get on the shirt, and what size did you get?
    I know china numbers are a little different.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I got size S as they're quite a loose fit. I could have got XS. Hope that helps!

      Delete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig