Saturday 18 August 2012

Currently...










































1 Wearing: Statement necklaces. I’m hoping this trend stays around a little while longer as I’ve acquired a few over the last year or so and love how they bring the dullest outfits to life. I've been trying to get my hands on this chain and tulle necklace from Zara.
2 Watching: Puberty Blues. Growing up in Australia in the 70’s seems so romantic, easy and carefree – surf culture, no mobile phones, real boobs, sneaking out of bedroom windows, Cheezels eaten off fingers and sunburn! Great cast, fabulous acting and lines like ‘Rack off, moll!' - looking forward to episode two.
3 Reading: September issues – Vogue (British, Paris and US - Gaga looks A-mazing on the cover) and Elle UK – cannot get enough of these thick glossies.
4 Wishing for: A holiday to somewhere exotic. I’m off to Bali in October and it can’t come quick enough!
5 Drinking: Baileys and milk. A little after dinner treat in place of dessert.
6 Buying: Summer dresses for my Bali break. A little premature, I know, but I can’t resist the northern hemisphere sales – ASOS, NAP and Shopbop and it makes it feel like summer isn’t too far away. This yellow belted shirt dress will look great with a tan.
7 Eating: Chilli Chicken Stir-fry has been on the menu regularly the last few weeks, sometimes twice a week.
8 Listening to: Birdy. What a voice, so young and so talented.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Totally loving Birdy too! Amazing voice and I love the covers she has chosen to sing, a great mix. :)

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig